MomBoss Chat: Balance Family With Business #65
I am so excited to share this episode with you. This is our first ever MomBoss Chat series where I brought in 3 amazing mompreneurs - Elaine Felicity, Co-Founder & Educator of The Home Education Online, Jasmine Chua, Founder & Interior Designer of Frosh Design Studio and Rosy Lim, Founder of Cherelle Beauty, to share how they balance having a family and running a business.
What we covered in the chat:
- The benefits and importance of a support system
- How to be a healthy role model for your children
- How to foster independence in older child
- How to develop autonomy in your children
Key takeaways from the chat:
- Women often struggle with losing their identity after they have become a mom, but the good news is you can get it back.
- Follow your passion and at the same time, be patient with yourself as a mom because everything is a learning journey.
- Learn to let go and don’t be afraid to ask for help.
- Don't be afraid of the challenges ahead of you. Look at them as opportunities to grow and become a better version of yourself.
- Making yourself a priority makes you a better mom.
If this episode inspired you in some way, take a screenshot of you listening on your device and post it to your Instagram Stories, and tag me @thechillmom.
About MomBoss Chat
MomBoss Chat is a conversation led by Michelle Hon and MomBoss Academy students who share their personal stories, experiences and tips.
It provides uncensored insight into the realities of moms building a business while raising a family.
If you're looking for coaching and support in your business journey, Momentum is the best place to get access to me!
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review for the podcast!
Please subscribe if you don't want to miss any future episode or you can get the world’s best mompreneurship inspiration, motivation, and advice delivered straight to your inbox at https://www.momboss.academy
➳ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thechillmom
➳ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thechillmom
➳ Contact: [email protected]
9 years ago, Michelle Hon started a blog from home and turned it into a more than half a million dollar revenue business.
Today, she's an author, speaker, business coach, investor and she's leading 5 businesses, from F&B, publishing, digital marketing to education. Michelle’s blog has generated more than 3 million views, and hundreds of students have completed her business growth online courses and videos. Her story has been featured on Channel News Asia, Lifetime Asia, The Asian Money, Parenting World and more. In 2019, Zine named her one of the Top 10 Mom Influencers in the World.