MomBoss Chat: Were You Born To Be An Entrepreneur? #68
Have you ever wondered if you were born or made?
That's the topic we are covering in the second episode of MomBoss Chat with Diana Lai, Founder of Bunny Lashes and Jasmine Chua, Founder & Interior Designer of Frosh Design Studio, as we take a look at how motherhood can lead to entrepreneurship.
What we covered in the chat:
- Is entrepreneurship nature or nurture
- Does childhood and upbringing affect one in being an entrepreneur
- Have they thought of going from entrepreneur to employee again
- Would they recommend entrepreneurship to their children
- Do they instill entrepreneurial mindset in their kids
Key takeaways from the chat:
- You can spend quality time with your kids—all while making money doing what you love.
- Every entrepreneur will experience some form of shortcomings or failure, but you will reap the fruit of success if you work hard and persevere.
- If you want to be an entrepreneur, don't wait. Start now. And don't forget: your kids are watching.
- We are modeling what it means to be successful to our kids—to work hard and do what's necessary to accomplish our goals.
If this episode inspired you in some way, take a screenshot of you listening on your device and post it to your Instagram Stories, and tag me @thechillmom.
About MomBoss Chat
MomBoss Chat is a conversation led by Michelle Hon and MomBoss Academy students who share their personal stories, experiences and tips.
It provides uncensored insight into the realities of moms building a business while raising a family.
If you're looking for coaching and support in your business journey, Momentum is the best place to get access to me!
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review for the podcast!
Please subscribe if you don't want to miss any future episode or you can get the world’s best mompreneurship inspiration, motivation, and advice delivered straight to your inbox at https://www.momboss.academy
9 years ago, Michelle Hon started a blog from home and turned it into a more than half a million dollar revenue business.
Today, she's an author, speaker, business coach, investor and she's leading 5 businesses, from F&B, publishing, digital marketing to education. Michelle’s blog has generated more than 3 million views, and hundreds of students have completed her business growth online courses and videos. Her story has been featured on Channel News Asia, Lifetime Asia, The Asian Money, Parenting World and more. In 2019, Zine named her one of the Top 10 Mom Influencers in the World.