My Journey to a 6-Figure Lifestyle Business
This episode is a little bit different. I have switched roles with Esther Yap and I am in the interviewee seat instead. Esther is a #MomBossGoal Mentorship Program student and host of the The Parent Thing podcast, and she is asking me about my origin story.
If you are a regular listener of the podcast you may have heard bits and pieces of how I started in business and got to where I am today. But in this episode, we went back to the very beginning.
There are a lot here that I have never shared publicly, and I hope you find value in my story that can help you in your own journey!
In the episode you will learn:
- Am I really a chill parent as my moniker suggests?
- How to raise independent and responsible children?
- How I set myself apart from other mummy bloggers and secure lucrative brand deals even with a few followers on Instagram (the early days)
- My relationship with my husband
- My view on children’s education, hiring other moms, remote work environment
- What you should look for in a mentor
- The powerful mindset that has been serving me well as an entrepreneur and what I found to be most important for a women-entrepreneur to have in her business journey
Instagram Growth & Monetisation Bootcamp
My blog, The Chill Mom
Esther’s Bump To Birth Antenatal Online Course
Esther's podcast: The Parent Thing
Do Less by Kate Northrup
Connect with me on Instagram and Facebook!
Sign up for my free training here!